Please contact either of the ADU Librarians Virginia or Yvonne
(via email or 512.466.4801) if you would like to borrow one of these books for your reading and learning enjoyment. Before you come to pick up the borrowed items, please email a completed check out form back to Yvonne or Virginia.
If you would like to donate any dressage related Books or DVDs to the ADU Library, please contact Yvonne as well.
A special Thank You to Marcy Berbrick on establishing the ADU Library by generously donating our first set of dressage related books for ADU members to share!
- The Athletic Development of the Dressage Horse - Charles de Kunffy (Howell Book House, 1992.)
- Centered Riding - Sally Swift (St. Martin's Press, 1985)
- Cross-Train Your Horse - Jane Savoie (Traflagar Square Publishing, 1998)
- Dressage from A to X - Barbara Burkhardt (Trafalgar Sqaure Publishing, revised ed. 2004)
- Fitness, Performance and the Female Rider - Mary Midkiff
- Handling and Understanding the Horse - Marcy and Tony Pavord
- Pilates for the Dressage Rider - Janice Dulak (half Halt Press, Inc., 2006)
- Training Strategies for the Dressage Rider - Charles de Kunffy, Howell Book House, 2003)
- Tug of War; Classical Versus "Modern" Dressage - Dr. Gerd Heuschmann (Traflagar Square Publishing, 2007)
- The View from C - A Treatise on Judging Dressage Competitions - Dr. Dietmar Specht (published by The Dressage Foundation)
Also thanks to these members for their Book donations: Yvonne Becerra